Reservations and Damage Deposit:
- Inventory availability is guaranteed after deposit or payment in full is received.
- Final payment and final count due 30 days prior to event date.
- Damage Deposit is secured by a credit or debit card at the time of the rental reservation. The card number is on file until after the rental items are verified. You will be contacted regarding any damaged or missing items. Any missing or damaged items will be charged at replacement cost (see schedule below).
The rental period is typically per 24 hours with an allowance for delivery and pick-up on either side of the event date. Please inquire about rental periods that exceed the typical rental period.
Cancellations made between 30-14 days prior to the event incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellation within 14 days of the event date will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
Delivery and Pick-up:
- You do have the option to pick-up and return the some items yourself.
- Delivery and pick-up will be itemized on your agreement-typically $.50/mi for 2 round trips
- All rental items will be delivered to a conveniently located ground floor location. The items will be picked up from this same location. Special delivery arrangements can be made with us.
- Delivery and pick-up does not include setup or tear-down. This service is available, please ask! (set up and tear down are included with tents, dance floor and lighting)
- You are responsible for all damaged or missing items you rent from Bumfields Party Rental. Do not stand on the chairs as injury and damage can occur; and hot pans will damage plastic table tops.
- All equipment is delivered clean and ready to use.
- Non-dishware should be returned to the delivery/pick-up location clean and wiped off.
- Dishware scraped free of food and placed in the delivery crates - We do the dishes!
- Glassware and flatware returned to the delivery racks and containers.
- A cleaning fee may be assessed against the damage deposit for overly dirty items.
- Vieting Ventures LLC dba Bumfields Party Rental assumes no liability for the use or misuse of items rented by you or your agent.
No cooking,BBQ or open flame in or under the tent. Food warming in chaffing dishes is permitted. Any attachments to any part of the tents must be pre-approved by Bumfields. Lighting is available for the tents and will be installed by Bumfields staff.
Tents staked to the ground using a 36" stake you are responsible to notify Bumfields of underground utilities and hazards and you are responsible for any damage caused by the tent set up. We also have water barrels available.
Tents provide limited protection from the weather but in the event of strong winds the tent maybe come unstable and evacuation required! Call Bumfields immediately. We reserve the right to remove any tent at anytime to prevent injury or damage.
A pre-event inspection may be required. Dance floors need to be set up on a hard flat surface and underlayment may be needed for an additional fee. The floor can be use indoors or outdoors. However, products containing acetone will damage the finish.
By making payment you confirm that you have read this rental agreement and agree to the conditions set forth.